Show Me Day Highlight: Academic Fair

January 28, 2011

Wow our first blog post! Ashley and I (see the Show Me Day Coordinator page to find out who we are) are so excited to share information about Show Me Days! Feel free to comment with questions, concerns, or ideas. You can also reach us by email at showmeday@semo.edu or by phone at 573-651-5939.

It’s a beautiful day here at Southeast! Hopefully I can enjoy this great 50 degree weather this afternoon after I get off work. Ashley and I have been working hard this week getting ready for the upcoming February 19th Show Me Day! As of today (the 28th) we have 120 students registered to attend. It looks like we are on track to have about 200 pre-registrations, which is pretty standard for a February Show Me Day. Most of the academic departments have confirmed that they will be in attendance as well so students will definitely get to speak to someone from their department of academic interest. Show Me Days are the only time at Southeast that prospective students can talk to representatives from any academic department all in one central location. The Academic Fair is a great opportunity because not only do students get to talk to real professors, they will have a chance to speak with current students in the same major that they want to pursue.  I always enjoy talking to prospective students about public relations (my major) and spanish (my minor). I like to share helpful hints and tips about the programs that I wish I had known as an incoming freshman. I think the best way to get a feel for a major is by talking to students who are actually experiencing the classes in that major. I know some people just want to go to the sessions or get straight to the tour, but the Academic Fair is definitely worth your time to help you figure out what you might be interested in and whether or not you are a good fit for a particular program of study.

Want to know more about Southeast’s Academic programs? Click here!

Happy Friday!

Liz Vinson
Show Me Day Coordinator

1. #1 by HitOnTech on December 16, 2019 - 12:22 am

Wow Great Idea, you can Checkout For a similar
    HitOnTech

2. #2 by tanishap on December 16, 2019 - 10:37 pm

Axis Bank Credit Card- http://cardactivation.in/

3. #3 by Baby Names on January 9, 2020 - 1:26 am

Thank you for sharing this wonderful post. I enjoyed reading it! Thanks from Mbabynames.

4. #4 by Skymovies on January 9, 2020 - 5:01 am

Thanks for your sharing! The information your share is very useful to me and many people are looking for them just like me!

5. #5 by MyFlashschool Blog on January 12, 2020 - 8:06 am

I love this blog

6. #6 by Priya on January 16, 2020 - 8:45 am

In this website, you can download the latest Whatsapp status. Many people also search for Whatsapp Video Status . You can also download lots of video and quotes, too much video for Whatsapp status, Attitude, Love, Hindi Status Video Song, 30 Second Video Status etc. We update Whatsapp status videos daily. We created this website only to help people. Thank you and support us

7. #7 by Anna Stephen on January 20, 2020 - 1:27 am

I am vivified with your article. I love the way wherein where you structure this article. Thankful to you for giving this confounding post to us. https://researchproposals.co.uk/

8. #8 by Annie Jasmine on January 31, 2020 - 1:50 am

Thankful to you for your article share with us. It’s head for me. https://mycrmsystem.co.uk/

9. #9 by 1111snaptube on January 31, 2020 - 4:50 am

Thank you so much! For this great post!
    Snaptube

10. #10 by Annie Jasmine on February 12, 2020 - 7:18 am

Astounding article. Interesting to peruse. I truly love to peruse such a decent article. Much obliged! continue shaking ..my crm system

11. #11 by Annie Jasmine on February 12, 2020 - 7:23 am

Basic language is basic to form an article or blog, these all thing, I can get in your article. I am cheerful about your organization article, loads of thankful, I should exhort you about the Australian errand help to make the assignment quickly my crm system

12. #12 by Movierulz vpn on February 13, 2020 - 5:06 am

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few posts. I like your style of writing.

13. #13 by text twist 2 on February 14, 2020 - 1:10 am

The Academic Fair is a great opportunity because not only do students get to talk to real professors, they will have a chance to speak with current students in the same major that they want to pursue.

14. #14 by ASO on March 16, 2020 - 12:34 pm

Well, for the most part, they are forgetting the importance of ASO or App Store Optimization. Over 65 percent of all app downloads are the result of organic searches on the app store, according to Apple, and so it really pays for developers to do what they can to push their product up on the search rankings. One incredibly valuable way of doing this is by investing in ASO to increase one’s chances of discoverability and improving one’s conversion rate – in other words, convincing consumers to download your app.

15. #15 by cyberflix apk on March 24, 2020 - 3:08 am

Stay home and watch your latest favourite movies on cyberflix app without spending a penny.

16. #16 by yourhealth on April 2, 2020 - 6:23 pm

We have been in the business of providing medical billing services for almost a decade and possess the expertise and capability to provide cost-effective solutions for your medical billing requirements.

17. #17 by paulf on April 3, 2020 - 11:54 am

I always love this

18. #18 by onmovies live tv on April 4, 2020 - 12:35 am

good medical service onmovies app

19. #19 by thoptv apk on April 4, 2020 - 12:36 am

i like this service ThopTV Apk

20. #20 by unlockmy tv on April 4, 2020 - 12:37 am

wonderful post Unlock My TV

21. #21 by gbwhatsapp apk on April 4, 2020 - 12:38 am

great post gbwhatsapp apk

22. #22 by street view on April 5, 2020 - 10:49 pm

We provide proper guidance for essay writing, for structure, research, topic help and editing/proofreading.

23. #23 by SMS on April 6, 2020 - 6:57 am

We are providing the best SMS marketing in Pakistan. Since the time SMS is getting more immediate we are providing best plan from effective on SMS Marketing in Pakistan

24. #24 by ISO Certification in Pakistan on April 6, 2020 - 7:02 am

Great offer in ISO Certification in Pakistan

(will not be published)