Rain, Rain, Go Away

Depending on where you are reading this from, you may be experiencing different types of winter weather! While the St. Louis area is experiencing ice and blizzard like weather, here in Cape Girardeau, we have only received several inches of rain!

Students may have been dreaming of snow days, but instead the university held class. Liz and I wandered around the office to see how the Staff was dealing with the windy rain!

Christina was smart and chose to wear her stylish rain boots and carry her umbrella!

Kia and Brandy sported rainboots that also supported Southeast with their RED and BLACK!

A guest in the office, let us know she purchased her boots at Target and plans to use Southeast’s Shuttle Service to get back to her dorm!

Let us know which Show Me Day Coordinator YOU think was more prepared for the weather today?

1. #1 by US Business directory on August 28, 2019 - 5:40 am

This is really good wow

2. #2 by [Jispa health |https://jispahealth.com] on August 28, 2019 - 5:45 am

good newss

3. #3 by Free MP3 Download Gospel Song on August 28, 2019 - 6:02 am

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4. #4 by drastic apk on September 3, 2019 - 8:22 am

Thank you for the post.

5. #5 by Showbox on September 3, 2019 - 9:12 am

Great share. Thanks

6. #6 by vex 4 on September 4, 2019 - 7:37 am

I’m glad I found this web site, I couldn’t find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, i am always look for people to check out my web site.

7. #7 by Ahathok on September 4, 2019 - 9:14 pm

8. #8 by Ahathok on September 4, 2019 - 9:39 pm

9. #9 by Ahatthok on September 4, 2019 - 10:43 pm

bisnes http://www.sevas.online/ fitnes

10. #10 by talk to wendy's on September 6, 2019 - 8:53 am

Wendy’s Official Customer Survey – The Modernised world is a collection of developments like technological improvements, educational growth

11. #11 by Terrarium TV on September 17, 2019 - 6:08 am

Try this page https://terrariumapk.com

12. #12 by mobdro on September 21, 2019 - 8:11 am

This Post is Really Good – I Heartfully Enjoyed Your Stuff And Great Work Keep It Up

13. #13 by Himanshu Yadav on December 7, 2019 - 3:15 am

14. #14 by ghd sports on December 15, 2019 - 4:11 am

Just wanna comment that you have a very nice website , I like the pattern it actually stands out. – https://www.ghdsports.net/download/

15. #15 by hayley on December 15, 2019 - 10:11 am

Hi everyone , I’m Hayley.
    Welcome to my homepage . I started writing in high school after a creative writing assignment for my English teacher. I did creative writing for a while before I thought about doing something else.
    I had always loved doing research assignments because I’m passionate about learning. When you combine writing ability with a love of learning, research paper writing only makes sense as a job.
    I’m passionate about assisting the students of the future in their school career. When they get too busy, I am there to help.

Hayley – Professional Academic Writer – toppaperwriters.comCorps

16. #16 by tanishap on December 16, 2019 - 9:53 pm

Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Generation through Axis Mobile Banking- Saksham Yojna Applicant Detail

17. #17 by emus4u on January 11, 2020 - 11:39 am

wow..

18. #18 by LeonardMab on January 23, 2020 - 11:42 am

19. #19 by Mass Texting Service on January 24, 2020 - 1:45 am

You cannot sell meat to a vegan and If you do, then that makes you a hell of a marketer. Regardless, marketers need to use their budget wisely so they cannot afford to waste promotions on audiences that are not their own. SMS marketing is one channel that allows you to segment your audience according to different factors like time, location, gender, preferences, history and other relevant factors in order to maximize response.

20. #20 by Bulk SMS on January 24, 2020 - 9:21 am

The holiday shopping season is upon us with Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Christmas just around the corner. Businesses need to constantly let people know of their deals and offers to compete in the market and bulk SMS is the only channel they can use to reach customers in real time.

21. #21 by romantic status on January 25, 2020 - 7:37 am

Hm… nice post you’ve shared!!! You post some nice oics as well which defines your exression!!! Well raniy day feel’s like romantic day and everyone should enjoy that day express your love loved ones as well!!!

22. #22 by Jamesren on January 30, 2020 - 2:44 am

23. #23 by iMessage for PC on February 12, 2020 - 2:23 am

Thanks for sharing such a content

24. #24 by moto x3m on February 14, 2020 - 1:11 am

Liz and I wandered around the office to see how the Staff was dealing with the windy rain!

(will not be published)