Rain, Rain, Go Away

Depending on where you are reading this from, you may be experiencing different types of winter weather! While the St. Louis area is experiencing ice and blizzard like weather, here in Cape Girardeau, we have only received several inches of rain!

Students may have been dreaming of snow days, but instead the university held class. Liz and I wandered around the office to see how the Staff was dealing with the windy rain!

Christina was smart and chose to wear her stylish rain boots and carry her umbrella!

Kia and Brandy sported rainboots that also supported Southeast with their RED and BLACK!

A guest in the office, let us know she purchased her boots at Target and plans to use Southeast’s Shuttle Service to get back to her dorm!

Let us know which Show Me Day Coordinator YOU think was more prepared for the weather today?

1. #1 by Tutuapp Vip on December 3, 2017 - 5:25 pm

This is really a good blog post. I love rain but some time it is just a mess. Loved how students and teacher are dealing with it.

2. #2 by Showbox App on December 3, 2017 - 5:26 pm

Rainy season is my favourite I know most of people don’t like it especially because it makes going out a disaster but still I love everything about it.

3. #3 by TutuApp Apk on December 3, 2017 - 5:28 pm

Seems Christina was all set for the rain. I guess shes the winner here.

4. #4 by Lucky Patcher APK Latest v7.2.9 Version Download 2018 on June 9, 2018 - 1:31 pm

This is really a good blog post

5. #5 by pokevision app on June 18, 2018 - 11:54 pm

Android device is the best device to get the fun of the playing games and most of the gaming applications are developed for the Android device

6. #6 by Martin on August 6, 2018 - 6:40 am

Nice Article and useful to everyperson

7. #7 by Donald on August 14, 2018 - 1:58 am

Nice this article is very nice and useful to everypeople

(will not be published)