Rain, Rain, Go Away

Depending on where you are reading this from, you may be experiencing different types of winter weather! While the St. Louis area is experiencing ice and blizzard like weather, here in Cape Girardeau, we have only received several inches of rain!

Students may have been dreaming of snow days, but instead the university held class. Liz and I wandered around the office to see how the Staff was dealing with the windy rain!

Christina was smart and chose to wear her stylish rain boots and carry her umbrella!

Kia and Brandy sported rainboots that also supported Southeast with their RED and BLACK!

A guest in the office, let us know she purchased her boots at Target and plans to use Southeast’s Shuttle Service to get back to her dorm!

Let us know which Show Me Day Coordinator YOU think was more prepared for the weather today?

1. #1 by Tutuapp Vip on December 3, 2017 - 5:25 pm

This is really a good blog post. I love rain but some time it is just a mess. Loved how students and teacher are dealing with it.

2. #2 by Showbox App on December 3, 2017 - 5:26 pm

Rainy season is my favourite I know most of people don’t like it especially because it makes going out a disaster but still I love everything about it.

3. #3 by TutuApp Apk on December 3, 2017 - 5:28 pm

Seems Christina was all set for the rain. I guess shes the winner here.

4. #4 by Lucky Patcher APK Latest v7.2.9 Version Download 2018 on June 9, 2018 - 1:31 pm

This is really a good blog post

5. #5 by pokevision app on June 18, 2018 - 11:54 pm

Android device is the best device to get the fun of the playing games and most of the gaming applications are developed for the Android device

6. #6 by Martin on August 6, 2018 - 6:40 am

Nice Article and useful to everyperson

7. #7 by Donald on August 14, 2018 - 1:58 am

Nice this article is very nice and useful to everypeople

8. #8 by kevin on August 20, 2018 - 5:51 am

This Post is very nice and useful to everypeople

9. #9 by whatsapp web download on August 25, 2018 - 5:48 am

Whatsapp is a popular instant messaging application that is used by a billion people across 180 countries and thus a top choice for communication

10. #10 by Martin on August 27, 2018 - 6:15 am

This Post is Really Good ,And Helpful to everypeople

11. #11 by nuitlab.com on September 19, 2018 - 8:43 am

Nice content, check my website also Nuit Lab https://nuitlab.com

12. #12 by Tutuapp on October 24, 2018 - 11:32 am

Its amazing app to downoad click here https://tutuappapkandroid.com/tutuapp-download/

13. #13 by avi raj on October 28, 2018 - 7:43 am

What a great post. Informative and helpful.

14. #14 by thara on October 31, 2018 - 7:02 am

mycfavisit is a survey or a feedback in which there are certain questions regarding the food and the quality of the services to understand as to what is the actual position of the company in the market among the people at large which is a very good strategy

15. #15 by Martin on December 26, 2018 - 6:03 am

Its amazing app to downoad click here https://www.mobdro.guide/

16. #16 by eliotest on January 2, 2019 - 6:04 am

Welcome Everyone
    Thanks for checking out my writing website . My name is Eliot Estes.
    I have worked several years in this niche. My passion for writing started at a young age. I wrote poetry as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into journalism eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for qualified writers. I specialize in dissertations , but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Reach out for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Eliot Estes – Hesperialovesbooks Team

17. #17 by mybkexperience on January 19, 2019 - 6:15 am

Hey there,
    Thanks for sharing this information.

18. #18 by mobdro on January 24, 2019 - 2:07 am

This Post is Really Good ,And Helpful to everypeople..

19. #19 by Yashavanth on January 25, 2019 - 9:01 am

Really awesome info you are gone published

20. #20 by gavasi on January 25, 2019 - 11:43 am

I Heartfully Enjoyed Your Stuff And Great Work Keep It Up

21. #21 by shehwag on February 20, 2019 - 6:04 am

being an walmart employee, you can get latest info using the https://walmartonelogin.co

22. #22 by Rafia on March 7, 2019 - 1:34 am

Here we are providing you PEC 5th and 8th class result 2019. PEC 5th and 8th class result 2019 will be announced on 31st March 2019. Students can check their result through online by entering your roll number, name and school name. Keep in touch with us for more details about PEC 5th and 8th class result 2019.

23. #23 by Aptoide APP on March 10, 2019 - 4:39 pm

Aptoide Android APK runs on any platform. Only thing is that the steps will vary. You can follow them according to your device type. There are many apps like Google play but if you are looking for an app which you can trust on Aptoide apk is your choice. So, are you going to try this app? Try it, you will like it. The app is very good with extensive features and good user-interface. Enjoy millions of useful apps for free.

24. #24 by mybkexperience on March 13, 2019 - 7:06 am

This is really amazing. Great information about blog. https://www.mybkexperience.onl/

25. #25 by Tutuapp APK on March 16, 2019 - 3:39 am

The best iOS Helper Ever Download For iPhone. TutuApp APK Latest Version 2019

26. #26 by StatusDownload.in on March 18, 2019 - 8:04 am

This Post is Really Good – I Heartfully Enjoyed Your Stuff And Great Work Keep It Up

27. #27 by Drywallaia on March 25, 2019 - 1:52 pm

???????,??????????! .

28. #28 by Candywoi on March 25, 2019 - 2:18 pm

???????,??????????! .

29. #29 by Weapontaj on March 26, 2019 - 6:41 pm

???????,??????????! .

30. #30 by iAquaLinkuvd on March 27, 2019 - 7:44 pm

???????,??????????! .

31. #31 by Superchipshms on March 27, 2019 - 10:26 pm

???????,??????????! .

32. #32 by Bluetoothoik on March 28, 2019 - 2:13 am

???????,??????????! .

33. #33 by Aptoide APP on March 31, 2019 - 6:44 pm

Aptoide is a well-known alternative marketplace for Android devices where every user has and manages their stores and where all of the applications are free, as we may know at Google Play we can find some paid apps.

34. #34 by nox emulator on April 4, 2019 - 8:46 am

Nowadays or thing on the internet and gone.

35. #35 by cyrusam on April 22, 2019 - 8:23 am

Welcome Everyone
    Thanks for checking out my academic writing page . My name is Cyrus.
    I have worked since high school in this niche. My passion for writing started at a young age. I wrote poetry as a child and eventually went on to work with my school newspaper.
    This early tryst into journalism eventually led me to academic writing. There is plenty of work for skilled writers. I specialize in essays, but have the skills to do all types of academic writing.
    Email me for more information about rates and a price quote. I’m looking forward to helping you.

Academic Writer – Cyrus Amos – //www.schoolratingsusa.com/]Schoolratingsusa Company

36. #36 by Squieryfz on April 23, 2019 - 12:50 am

удалите,пожалуйста! .

37. #37 by Aptoide Apk on May 9, 2019 - 5:24 pm

Thanks for shwoing the article of love.

38. #38 by MyKFCExperience on May 14, 2019 - 11:26 am

The KFC guest experience survey is the official survey carried out directly by the Kentucky Fried Chicken

39. #39 by cool math games on June 13, 2019 - 1:51 am

Very useful information particularly the last part, I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

40. #40 by jeny on June 20, 2019 - 5:39 am

This is really good

41. #41 by Survey Review on July 1, 2019 - 7:31 am

Many thanks for that complete information!

42. #42 by mybkexperience.com on July 11, 2019 - 6:23 am

hey there thank you for sharing such a nice post

43. #43 by 12th Class Result 2019 on July 23, 2019 - 7:59 am

Here we are going to provide you 12th Class Result 2019. Students can check their result through online by entering your roll number or through sms.

44. #44 by Alexis32 on July 30, 2019 - 2:45 am

card activation/despatch like how can you activate your new SBI Credit Card and check your card dispatch status.

45. #45 by happy wheels on July 31, 2019 - 12:09 am

I agree with the comments in your article. It is very useful for everyone. Thank you!

46. #46 by ThomasVetry on August 2, 2019 - 9:43 am

Озеро Чео Лан 1 день Экскурсия – Симиланские острова, Экскурсия на Симиланы, Аренда яхт на Пхукете, яхты пхукет

47. #47 by libros de medicina on August 28, 2019 - 5:25 am

I agree

48. #48 by [US editor](https://www.usbussines.com/) on August 28, 2019 - 5:34 am

This is really good news

49. #49 by ThomasVetry on August 28, 2019 - 5:35 am