Its SHOW ME DAY!

The days before a Show Me Day are always very hectic in Liz and I’s office! We have to print over 300 name tags and make sure all our reports are ran etc. Here are some fun pictures from our adventures getting everything ready for your visit!

Steve Nelson  is ready for anything in the mail room!

Me with the 400 brochures that were hand folded! Many, Many paper cuts ensued.

Our office, with all our supplies for the Day!

The mail room set up for the production of our Student packets!

I had to climb up a very shaky ladder to locate t shirts to be thrown out on Saturday!

Liz with the flyer’s she designed!

All of the staff is excited for your visit!

Don’t forget :

• Registration opens at 9:30 a.m. at the Show Me Center
  • Wear comfortable shoes for your campus tour
  • Have questions ready to ask your Admissions Counselor and Tour Guide
  • Get excited to see all the Southeast has to offer!
  1. #1 by www.krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel on September 19, 2019 - 6:14 am

Krogerfeedback.app is the new official website of Kroger surveys. it is helpful for you to take your guest satisfaction survey for winning $5000.

2. #2 by Michel Jackson on September 21, 2019 - 6:08 am

When we ride incredible bikes, we generally wear a one-piece dashing suit which you can see in a large number of our amazing cycling reports. It’s inconceivably critical to have motorcycle suits.

3. #3 by realestate courses on September 24, 2019 - 12:11 am

While some school has successfully implemented the citizenship curriculum, some school has failed to take the citizenship curriculum due to the lack of commitment from the leaders, insufficient teacher training and its uncertain place in curriculum.

4. #4 by kitchen designs on September 24, 2019 - 3:37 am

Biology provides profound insights into the world around us.All creatures on the earth are similar and exceptionally related to each other.

5. #5 by Witcher on September 25, 2019 - 6:03 am

Smashed grass seeds in the delightful Rhodes locale are covered for simply taking care of, planting, germination, and development. Be that as it may, arrangement for the developing bed is basic for good germination and ideal yields.

6. #6 by alexo on September 25, 2019 - 6:48 am

Truly welcome this magnificent post that you have accommodated us. Great site and an incredible point also I truly get astounded to peruse this. It’s great.

I like survey sites that appreciate the cost of conveying the astounding valuable asset for nothing out of pocket. I genuinely revered perusing your posting. Much obliged to you!.

7. #7 by hot pot on September 25, 2019 - 11:28 pm

hot pot hot pot
    Vitamin D also called sunshine vitamin, is a prohormone, which only works when people adequate sunlight exposure. So far, people who live near the equator, there is no need for dietary vitamin D. however, people who live away from equatorial region or when people wears more clothes in winter, they will need extra vitamin d from food since they have insufficient exposure to sunlight.

8. #8 by dawoodahmad on September 26, 2019 - 7:23 am

I think the website is not looking like such great as it should be I am an online investigator and i found some mistake in this for more information visit website which I linked in my name

9. #9 by dawoodahmad on September 26, 2019 - 8:49 am

and here I share a website link which is helpful in taking your business to the upper level because I think your website needs some ranking the link is in my name.

10. #10 by agenroulette.club on September 28, 2019 - 2:59 am

Hi there to all, it’s genuinely a good for
    me to pay a quick visit this site, it contains helpful Information.

11. #11 by showbox download apk on November 25, 2019 - 3:03 am

Besides this articles, this program is also famous For incorporating hd-quality videos. The application form keeps adding shows contents and pictures weekly. Whether You Would like to kill your boredom or grab in your preferred media displays, Show-Box apk 20-19 v.5.35 is the ultimate alternative and also Show Box apk 20 20

12. #12 by Morpheus TV APK on November 25, 2019 - 3:46 am

Morpheus was created keeping the requirement of Smartphone users. The program can be and is User friendly. When You download Morpheus in Your Own own Android apparatus, you Won’t receive the requirement for installing any similar application.

13. #13 by Al Hashim on November 29, 2019 - 7:40 am

Our easy and efficient system, coupled with our accomplished and talented translators, raises us far above the competition, and makes us the ideal choice for your legal translation project.

14. #14 by joe root on December 7, 2019 - 1:48 am

I am reading your topic on
    Its SHOW ME DAY here i share a site on iphone repair coventry I hope you may like my efforts thanks for sharing such good content with us

15. #15 by kishulal on December 9, 2019 - 11:10 pm

Gold Monetisation Scheme- Saksham Yojna Applicant Detail

16. #16 by Dean on December 10, 2019 - 6:31 am

I trust you have set yourself up for the pushing toward time! Reasonably when you’ll end up in a spot where each blogger has envisioned for! since this bit of work is something that specific, a dumbfounding character could do! so far to go from your post!

17. #17 by Ahmet on December 13, 2019 - 7:35 am

Very glad to express, your post is astoundingly stunning to keep. I never stop myself to state something concerning it. You’re working unequivocally. Keep it up. You are great to work. I am very impressed with your site.

(will not be published)