Its SHOW ME DAY!

The days before a Show Me Day are always very hectic in Liz and I’s office! We have to print over 300 name tags and make sure all our reports are ran etc. Here are some fun pictures from our adventures getting everything ready for your visit!

Steve Nelson  is ready for anything in the mail room!

Me with the 400 brochures that were hand folded! Many, Many paper cuts ensued.

Our office, with all our supplies for the Day!

The mail room set up for the production of our Student packets!

I had to climb up a very shaky ladder to locate t shirts to be thrown out on Saturday!

Liz with the flyer’s she designed!

All of the staff is excited for your visit!

Don’t forget :

• Registration opens at 9:30 a.m. at the Show Me Center
  • Wear comfortable shoes for your campus tour
  • Have questions ready to ask your Admissions Counselor and Tour Guide
  • Get excited to see all the Southeast has to offer!
  1. #1 by www.krogerfeedback.com 50 fuel on September 19, 2019 - 6:14 am

Krogerfeedback.app is the new official website of Kroger surveys. it is helpful for you to take your guest satisfaction survey for winning $5000.

2. #2 by Michel Jackson on September 21, 2019 - 6:08 am

When we ride incredible bikes, we generally wear a one-piece dashing suit which you can see in a large number of our amazing cycling reports. It’s inconceivably critical to have motorcycle suits.

3. #3 by realestate courses on September 24, 2019 - 12:11 am

While some school has successfully implemented the citizenship curriculum, some school has failed to take the citizenship curriculum due to the lack of commitment from the leaders, insufficient teacher training and its uncertain place in curriculum.

4. #4 by kitchen designs on September 24, 2019 - 3:37 am

Biology provides profound insights into the world around us.All creatures on the earth are similar and exceptionally related to each other.

5. #5 by Witcher on September 25, 2019 - 6:03 am

Smashed grass seeds in the delightful Rhodes locale are covered for simply taking care of, planting, germination, and development. Be that as it may, arrangement for the developing bed is basic for good germination and ideal yields.

6. #6 by alexo on September 25, 2019 - 6:48 am

Truly welcome this magnificent post that you have accommodated us. Great site and an incredible point also I truly get astounded to peruse this. It’s great.

I like survey sites that appreciate the cost of conveying the astounding valuable asset for nothing out of pocket. I genuinely revered perusing your posting. Much obliged to you!.

7. #7 by hot pot on September 25, 2019 - 11:28 pm

hot pot hot pot
    Vitamin D also called sunshine vitamin, is a prohormone, which only works when people adequate sunlight exposure. So far, people who live near the equator, there is no need for dietary vitamin D. however, people who live away from equatorial region or when people wears more clothes in winter, they will need extra vitamin d from food since they have insufficient exposure to sunlight.

8. #8 by dawoodahmad on September 26, 2019 - 7:23 am

I think the website is not looking like such great as it should be I am an online investigator and i found some mistake in this for more information visit website which I linked in my name

9. #9 by dawoodahmad on September 26, 2019 - 8:49 am

and here I share a website link which is helpful in taking your business to the upper level because I think your website needs some ranking the link is in my name.

10. #10 by agenroulette.club on September 28, 2019 - 2:59 am

Hi there to all, it’s genuinely a good for
    me to pay a quick visit this site, it contains helpful Information.

11. #11 by showbox download apk on November 25, 2019 - 3:03 am

Besides this articles, this program is also famous For incorporating hd-quality videos. The application form keeps adding shows contents and pictures weekly. Whether You Would like to kill your boredom or grab in your preferred media displays, Show-Box apk 20-19 v.5.35 is the ultimate alternative and also Show Box apk 20 20

12. #12 by Morpheus TV APK on November 25, 2019 - 3:46 am

Morpheus was created keeping the requirement of Smartphone users. The program can be and is User friendly. When You download Morpheus in Your Own own Android apparatus, you Won’t receive the requirement for installing any similar application.

13. #13 by Al Hashim on November 29, 2019 - 7:40 am

Our easy and efficient system, coupled with our accomplished and talented translators, raises us far above the competition, and makes us the ideal choice for your legal translation project.

14. #14 by joe root on December 7, 2019 - 1:48 am

I am reading your topic on
    Its SHOW ME DAY here i share a site on iphone repair coventry I hope you may like my efforts thanks for sharing such good content with us

15. #15 by kishulal on December 9, 2019 - 11:10 pm

Gold Monetisation Scheme- Saksham Yojna Applicant Detail

16. #16 by Dean on December 10, 2019 - 6:31 am

I trust you have set yourself up for the pushing toward time! Reasonably when you’ll end up in a spot where each blogger has envisioned for! since this bit of work is something that specific, a dumbfounding character could do! so far to go from your post!

17. #17 by Ahmet on December 13, 2019 - 7:35 am

Very glad to express, your post is astoundingly stunning to keep. I never stop myself to state something concerning it. You’re working unequivocally. Keep it up. You are great to work. I am very impressed with your site.

18. #18 by joe root on December 31, 2019 - 4:04 am

Hey author here you share the nice information with us, today screen repair is very expensive nowadays especially for branded phones like oneplus if you want to repair your oneplus screen you can hire our oneplus screen repairs services with 100% satisfied guarantee THANKS author for sharing such post with us.

19. #19 by alex0 on January 4, 2020 - 4:49 am

Routinely I never comment on zones yet your article is convincing to such a degree, that I never stop myself to state something concerning it. You’re managing a key level Man, Keep it up. You are a great man. You are great to work.

20. #20 by joe root on January 4, 2020 - 5:03 am

hey writer,I am read your post on daily visit but this I visit I liked it most thats why here I share a site on Viajes a Marruecos
    I think you like this,This site is about tours Marruecos I hope you enjoy this,Thanks for sharing such content with us.

21. #21 by Michel on January 9, 2020 - 12:28 am

Life is beautiful but not always easy it has problems too much. In life, we face many challenges. In life some time we are very happy and some time we are very sad as Whattsapp Status.

22. #22 by alex0 on January 9, 2020 - 4:31 am

I truly respect this epic post that you have fit us. The dumbfounding sight and a focal subject to I genuinely get stupified to get this. It’s scrambling.

I like the structure zones which worth the expense of passing on the surprising goliath bit of breathing space for no conclusion out of pocket. I truly regarded it in looking posting. Appreciative to you!. You are great to work in this site. You are a great man.

23. #23 by apololapi on January 9, 2020 - 11:58 pm

Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana website Ayushman Bharat Yojana Details

24. #24 by mediosindependientes on January 10, 2020 - 12:06 am

Strikingly sports fans are maybe at a unimaginable reasonable position. You can discover the standard diversions channels on the web. Today you can watch international sporting events online with video gushing. medios independientes

25. #25 by mcdvoice survey on January 14, 2020 - 11:29 pm

Thank you very much for the information you shared.

26. #26 by Sofia on January 15, 2020 - 4:17 am

Selfies are the most up to date, type of communication that has reigned common in the most recent five years. Web-based social networking sites like Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook …

27. #27 by tellthebell on January 15, 2020 - 5:17 am

pleae share it more i will come back soon on your site
    tellthebell

28. #28 by anita on January 15, 2020 - 10:05 am

there are tonnes of free fonts out there, and we’ve cherry picked the best ones available for you to download right now. And even better, we’ve divided them intro eight useful categories so you can save your scrolling finger and spend more time using the new free fonts you’ve discovered.
    Free Fonts Download

29. #29 by tellthebell on January 15, 2020 - 12:54 pm

thanks for your article, its really imformative what do you think about this
    Kitchen Hood Cleaning Santa Monica

30. #30 by Tommy on January 18, 2020 - 12:22 am

Attend theory classes or just make an appointment with one of our driving instructors so you can conquer the streets! Important: You cannot register for the exams until your papers have been returned to us by the authorities.

31. #31 by joe root on January 20, 2020 - 3:37 am

ere you share the useful information with us here i share a site on laser tag teambuilding it is a laser tag company where you can buy laser tag I hope you like it thanks author for sharing such post with us.

32. #32 by alex0 on January 21, 2020 - 8:24 am

Routinely I never remark on zones yet your article is persuading to such an extent, that I never stop myself to state something concerning it. You’re dealing with a key level Man, Keep it up.

33. #33 by alex0 on January 28, 2020 - 2:43 am

I believe you have set yourself up for the pushing toward time! Sensibly when you’ll wind up in a spot where every blogger has imagined for! since this bit of work is something that particular, an astounding character could do! so far to go from your post! I see your blog. You are sharing very good information on this site.

34. #34 by David on January 29, 2020 - 10:49 pm

We offer the best online task help to UK understudies. Our accomplished task group is accessible whenever to help in all scholarly composing administrations. http://www.healinglightmasks.com

35. #35 by mcdvoice on February 5, 2020 - 1:01 am

Your post is just amazing and thanks for sharing a such a great post

36. #36 by Tenz Ray on February 7, 2020 - 7:52 am

More people each day do Buy IPTV subscription to watch TV Channels, Movies and TV Shows directly to their devices at home, seems like a good decision

37. #37 by Elisha444 on February 10, 2020 - 2:54 am

John Deere 5075M Utility Tractor Specification: Hello friends if you are searching for the John Deere 5075M Utility Tractor Specification,

38. #38 by Usmle Step 3 on February 12, 2020 - 6:50 am

The great website and information shared are also very appreciable. Usmle Step 3

39. #39 by alex0 on February 15, 2020 - 6:50 am

You have done some work here! this shows how a submitted fit does their work and your supposition of verbalization is so a titanic level of vivifying! you should keep this pace as you go! You are great to work on this site. And I am very impressed with your site.

(will not be published)