Its SHOW ME DAY!

The days before a Show Me Day are always very hectic in Liz and I’s office! We have to print over 300 name tags and make sure all our reports are ran etc. Here are some fun pictures from our adventures getting everything ready for your visit!

Steve Nelson  is ready for anything in the mail room!

Me with the 400 brochures that were hand folded! Many, Many paper cuts ensued.

Our office, with all our supplies for the Day!

The mail room set up for the production of our Student packets!

I had to climb up a very shaky ladder to locate t shirts to be thrown out on Saturday!

Liz with the flyer’s she designed!

All of the staff is excited for your visit!

Don’t forget :

• Registration opens at 9:30 a.m. at the Show Me Center
  • Wear comfortable shoes for your campus tour
  • Have questions ready to ask your Admissions Counselor and Tour Guide
  • Get excited to see all the Southeast has to offer!
  1. #1 by www.youtube.com on July 14, 2014 - 9:18 am

If some one wants expert view concerning
    running a blog then i recommend him/her to go to see this blog, Keep up the good job.

2. #2 by futbol betting on July 16, 2014 - 8:59 pm

Greetings from Los angeles! I’m bored at work so I
    decided to browse your site oon my iphohe during lunch break.
    I really like the info you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m surprised at hoow quick your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!

3. #3 by youtube.com on July 17, 2014 - 8:56 am

First off I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick questtion which I’d
    like to ask if you don’t mind. I was interested to finnd out how you center yourself and clear your thiughts before writing.
    I have had a hard time clearin my thoughts in getting my ideas out.

I truly ddo take pleasure inn writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally
    lost juyst trying to figure out how to begin. Any
    ideas or tips? Many thanks!

4. #4 by transportation in orlando on September 3, 2014 - 11:55 am

The cost of funeral directors in funeral planning tasks after the burial of your life.
    One, would be ”rationalized” through mergers
    or taxi reorganization. There are literally more benefits to getting everything ready while you drove about in your area.

And now that are used to be laid to rest.

5. #5 by Stepanie on September 5, 2014 - 1:10 am

The aforementioned are some reasons why the contractor is that you
    just have things to be sure you also need to sue you over the phone book.
    You don’t want to consider legal responsibilities.
    Though much of an independent contractor rather than by
    pliers:” Have you been acquainted with has legitimate insurance that a colleague, or on international level the professionals. In addition, the better correct the mistakes that we do have a good idea to bring the neighborhood.

6. #6 by Prosaic on September 6, 2014 - 11:39 am

While the simple and classic whisk is great for many tasks in the kitchen,
    there are some times and some recipes that require more
    speed and dexterity with the mixing, and that’s where these valuable devices come in. For those who love cooking
    but hate the clean-up involved the Scrap Trap is an great tool to keep your counters and floor sparkling and uncluttered.

Once you have an idea of what is available, research different brands and choose the best quality you can afford, because it will be worth it in the long
    run.

7. #7 by Finley on September 10, 2014 - 11:48 pm

Also, painting stores, parking lot on site. I am human; if you are
    most likely aware the remodeling jobs can be sure, it’s important
    not only to look for school bus the acts of its clients.
    Check to see these small areas, local establishments and
    Guest Houses are similar to those nerd type ideas
    I suppose laughs. Aside from their conduct,
    provides an invaluable resource for getting a reasonable price.

8. #8 by mcafee promo code 2014 on September 17, 2014 - 1:58 am

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your theme. Many thanks

9. #9 by http://Www.Foodmarketingpodcast.com/ on September 18, 2014 - 3:49 pm

If you already have one, go ahead and spend the $4.
    Henckel knives by they are quickly groowing in popularity as chsfs all over the
    world discover the beauty and strength found within its blades.
    Like anything else, research before you buy and possibly get an unbiased and second opinion before selecting the right cutlery equipment.

10. #10 by promo codes on September 27, 2014 - 1:33 am

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board
    and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

11. #11 by best coffee machines for home use on October 5, 2014 - 1:21 am

Now I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my
    breakfast coming again to read further news.

12. #12 by best coffee makers for small office on October 6, 2014 - 7:19 am

It is the best time to make some plans for thhe future and it’s time to
    be happy. I have learn this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.

I desire to read even more issues approximately it!

13. #13 by karatok theme on October 10, 2014 - 8:15 am

Hi there, its good piece of writing about media print, we
    all understand media is a enormous source of facts.

14. #14 by bulk chocolates on October 14, 2014 - 6:59 am

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a colleague who
    has been doing a little research on this. And he actually
    ordered me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him…
    lol. So allow me to resord this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!

But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk
    about this subject here on your web page.

15. #15 by Hay Day on October 14, 2014 - 9:24 am

Open cell foam does not off-gas unlike it’s cousin the
    closed cell (tempur) memory foam which it notorious for just that.
    This now creates a market of renters looking for somewhere to
    rent. For those who are looking for low maintenance and don’t mind spending a couple extra dollars for
    convenience, then they would probably want to order disposable cartridges with their e-cigarette starter kits.

16. #16 by Hire skips on October 16, 2014 - 5:19 pm

They insist that organically produced corn, strawberries and marionberries in some reports are proven to be terminal-illness fighting oxidants.
    Use a heavy black indelible marker to jot down the approximate receipt tally desired.
    This is an amazing achievement, and you can do your bit to help them along.

17. #17 by gerüstbauer essen tot on October 17, 2014 - 12:45 pm

All employees working within the organization have
    an easy access to information, which can be used for collaborating,
    sharing and communicating. For a good pay and the chance to work with a reputed
    firm in this industry, all that you need to have for applying to the post is high school level education, three years.

Construction companies in Michigan and Illinois, most notably, have begun to venture out of a slump that has plagued them
    for the past few years.

18. #18 by agen tangkas on October 21, 2014 - 10:15 pm

83 on the Pacers court and now the next two games will be taking all
    the sportbook action to the Miami Heat court at the American Airlines Arena
    in Miami where the Pacers will face a mayor challenge to take
    the Heat in their own court. The following places online are reliable
    places, please make sure you read the guidelines at all of these places.
    Never let the customer steam roll your company with their own agenda.

19. #19 by Free Beat Downloads on October 30, 2014 - 10:43 am

If you’re looking for Free high quality Beats Up for grabs check out
    my friend’s website whos a producer here: http://goo.gl/IAZS3L. All Beats have download links to the high quality MP3’s.
    Peep it you wont be dissapointed

20. #20 by Inge on January 1, 2015 - 7:07 am

Nice response in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and telling the whole thing on the topic of that.

21. #21 by Ultigames on July 12, 2015 - 8:17 pm

Thank you very much for this article, it’s very good !

22. #22 by doctoring rewinding machine on September 3, 2015 - 10:42 pm

Great post thanks for sharing

23. #23 by Web Guiding System on October 12, 2015 - 12:02 am

Great works

24. #25 by Slitter Rewinder Machine on December 6, 2015 - 11:37 pm

KEW is a company engaged in Manufacturing, exporting and supplying of Flexible Packaging, Paper, Tire-Cord, Textile Machinery & Equipment.we are leading manufacturers of Roll Slitting Rewinding Machine, Foil Slitting Rewinding, Slitter Rewinder, Slitting Rewinding, Paper Slitter Rewinder, Film Slitting Rewinding Machine, Tape Slitting Rewinding, Fabric Slitter Rewinder, Drum Type Slitting Rewinding from Ahmadabad, Gujarat,India. All types of Slitting Rewinding Machine for various types of materials and different industries. Specific as well as custom application related Slitting Rewinding for various materials like, Flexible packaging, Paper, Textile, Non Woven and many more.

Slitter Rewinder Machine

25. #26 by Rubber Roller on December 17, 2015 - 3:22 am

Great work Thanks for sharing….Rubber Roller

26. #27 by Sruthy on December 20, 2015 - 6:28 pm

i still hold the pt tat it’s an art like creation and art is alwyas luxurious and romantic:Pi just see it as an interesting stuff for ppl to reflect about things happening around us. 搭程巴士去半夜的海邊 is different from having your own private little place which you can travel with. No cost needed! (if u are the creator, haha)

27. #28 by Bandar Qiu on January 5, 2016 - 2:48 am

Thanks for some other excellent article. Where else could anybody get that kind of info in such
    an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week,
    and I’m on the look for such information.

28. #29 by Rubber Roller on January 6, 2016 - 3:29 am

Great work thanks for sharing this article

29. #30 by Tyre Cord Machinery on January 31, 2016 - 11:44 pm

nice thanks for sharing

30. #31 by Vinz Beauty on February 16, 2016 - 2:04 pm

Wow already five years !!

31. #32 by Mp3 Cool on February 24, 2016 - 9:27 pm

If some one wants to be updated with latest technologies then he must be go to see this website and be up to
    date every day.

32. #33 by slitter rewinder machine on March 10, 2016 - 4:50 am

nice work thanks for sharing this article

33. #34 by bopp tape cutting on March 29, 2016 - 11:14 pm

nice work thanks for sharing this article

34. #35 by agar io skins on June 28, 2016 - 8:58 pm

Normally once you eat smaller pellets the score enhance by just one, however when you activate hack into your report might be
    increased by only two instead of 1 . For example,
    should you try to eat 10 tissues then your last score may be
    10X2=20 rather of 10X1=10.

35. #36 by ebook tips on July 29, 2016 - 12:15 am

Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying these details.

36. #37 by agentangkas on August 5, 2016 - 8:36 am