Showing our Southeast Pride….

…One Show Me Day at a time.

Here are some pictures from the most recent Show Me Day!

Our Senior Ambassadors: Christina Hunerkoch, Alyssa Schaffrin, and Marylyn Dickens getting everything set-up bright and early!

Liz, George and I ready to take on this Show Me Day!

Rowdy was outside welcoming future Redhawks!

Some students set up in our Student Life Fair!

Student Activities Council was handing out candy and tshirts!

The bookstore was set up selling merchandise ranging from hats to sweatshirts!

Some of out Student Ambassadors waiting to take family’s out on campus tours!

Families mingling with professors in our Academic Fair, where students are encouraged to talk to their department of interest.

Mandie Foltz, one of our admissions counselors, who is responsible for St. Charles and St. Louis county public and private high schools, was so excited for her lunch at Towers Cafe!

My favorite picture of the day! Liz getting kissed by Rowdy!

All of us in the admissions office hope  you enjoyed your time at Southeast!

Post your favorite moment from this weekends Show Me Day on the Comments section.

Liz and I would like to thank every student and family that came out this weekend, we truly hope Southeast will be your First Choice when it comes to your college selection. We would also like to thank all of the student ambassadors who make Show Me Day run so smoothly, and Regina Zorich for being our personal assistant for the day and getting all of these great pictures!

1. #1 by Susangage.Com on November 9, 2013 - 9:44 pm

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my web site so i got here to return the
    desire?.I’m attempting to find things to improve my web site!I assume its
    ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

2. #2 by David Glines on August 29, 2018 - 6:54 am

Thanks for sharing the pics!

3. #3 by hireessaywriter on August 29, 2018 - 11:31 pm

Perhaps, you could be interested in the Annual Academic Fairs in Regis College. They organize various events beforehand (2-3 weeks) and then finish with the unique fair. Some of the students create remarkable family blocks, where they tell about their parents, cousins, siblings, etc. The experience is fantastic!

Lumusislight Academic Fair

4. #4 by mypremiercreditcard on December 18, 2018 - 4:58 am

your article is very good and have complete information.

5. #5 by krogerfeedback on January 8, 2019 - 5:19 am

Thank you for sharing article and information. this is very helpful for beginner.

6. #6 by talktowendys on January 13, 2019 - 5:27 am

Its very great to read this information, this is very helpful to me. Thanks alot

7. #7 by krogerfeedback on January 19, 2019 - 4:03 am

This is very helpful for beginner. Thank you for sharing article and information.

8. #8 by krogerfeedback.com on January 19, 2019 - 1:19 pm

I guess it was a great exhibition. Pics remind me of my own time in college. Thanx

9. #9 by Survey Experience on January 19, 2019 - 1:21 pm

Congratulations on a successful southeast parade.

10. #10 by talktowendys on February 15, 2019 - 6:37 am

The talktowendys Survey is your consumer care questionnaire form the talktowendys to get the customer feedback. Even the talktowendys talktowendys Survey is situated at the speech. Com. You can fill the talktowendys Survey and endure a chance to win $1000 cash prize! talktowendys talktowendys Survey is a stage to speak out your brain regarding your adventure at the talktowendys store. You can tell how disappointed or happy you were during your visit. https://www.talktowendys.ooo/

11. #11 by teressia on February 19, 2019 - 2:35 am

Thanks for awesome tutorial. LiteBlue is officially accessible via different portal and you access it via https://liteblueuspsgov.me/ which is perfect guide to login and access postal services.

12. #12 by tutuapp apk on March 14, 2019 - 7:37 am

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing article with us.

13. #13 by tayigulefo on March 22, 2019 - 2:18 am

Thanks For sharing pics.mypremiercreditcard

14. #14 by Cloi124 on June 17, 2019 - 11:31 pm

Drooling over this information, why are you so Posts, like really look at you!! My Goodness!!”.

15. #15 by Jayde1235 on June 21, 2019 - 2:06 pm

Thank you for sharing article and information. This is very helpful for beginner

16. #16 by lucas12 on June 22, 2019 - 9:09 am

17. #17 by kaira12 on June 25, 2019 - 4:17 am

18. #18 by Charli1232 on June 27, 2019 - 9:35 am

Showing our Southeast Pride Thanks For Sharing

19. #19 by PMSSY on July 6, 2019 - 3:27 pm

I Want Say to you a Biggest Thank You for sharing with us great info.

20. #20 by eminem on July 12, 2019 - 9:12 am

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.

21. #21 by kohinura on July 17, 2019 - 4:02 am

There is no need to worry about Plenti Card Activation. Because this post is going to show you a best possible easy way to activate your Plenti Card. There is a different type of methods that can complete your task. I suggest my users check this post carefully. And if you don’t know the process how to activate Plenti Card. plenti.com/activate card In order to activate Plenti Card users require to read this post very carefully.

22. #22 by rehaan12 on July 17, 2019 - 5:10 am

23. #23 by coto movies app on July 25, 2019 - 3:02 pm

I have heard a lot of great news about Coto Movies which is perfect for streaming of movies and tv shows.

24. #24 by Kyle on August 1, 2019 - 8:54 am

Hi, I already installed the Coto Movies App on my Android phone.
    But, I want to install on my Fire TV. I tried to install it from this tutorial- https://firestickhelp.com/cotomovies-firestick/
    But, seems like it’s an older version.
    How can I update it?

25. #25 by SaraWATSON on September 7, 2019 - 4:39 am

I have gone through your magnificent post. This is extraordinary good. I appreciate you for such nice efforts.

26. #26 by CustomerSurvey.Us on September 7, 2019 - 4:42 am

Great post. Keep up the good work. customersurvey.us

27. #27 by Softz For PC on September 7, 2019 - 12:16 pm

Wow, What a nice photography by you!!! Every picture is almost very fine. You can re-edit them with Imaengine app for more gorgeous them.

28. #28 by krogerfeedback.com on September 17, 2019 - 7:58 am

In case if you are looking to take an online survey to check out this site https://distro.fm

29. #29 by dubaku on September 18, 2019 - 8:41 am

It is very simple to reset the AT&T router or modem if you are having issues in using the internet through your device. The users must note here that resetting the AT&T modem or router will delete all the personalized settings, the configuration of your router or wireless modem and you will have to use the default username and password to log in again.

30. #30 by www. krogerexperience.com on September 19, 2019 - 6:16 am

Krogerfeedback.app is the new official website of Kroger surveys. it is helpful for you to take your guest satisfaction survey for winning $5000.

31. #31 by kodi addon on September 23, 2019 - 1:33 pm

Kodi is a free and open-source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium.
    Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms,
    with a software 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.

(will not be published)